• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

lure advise

lookincalifornia

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know a few years ago, people were throwin rats/mice. the world of bass fishing goes in trends, just wondering if anybody still uses em? when i was a kid i caught a medow vole, tossed him in the water and he didn't make it three feet before being eaten. i was thinking of modifying a lazer eye mouse to get it to do the mouse paddle. has anybody done this? i was gonna try two small twin tail grubs attatched to the belly. how do i attach them without doing damage to the hollow mouse body? i think this could be a good dock, standing timber, or overhanging tree lure.

I have never used a real mouse to fish for bass. I have used plastic mice, usually with no luck though..

Since you seem to be on the subject of dock and hanging trees..you should really try Senko worms. when I use Senko's i always Texas-rig them, usually with awesome results. You could also Wacky style rig it, but I usually never do it that way.