• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Looking for small bass tournaments

hey_bob, I am no longer running these events they have been cancelled for 2007 all entries have already been sent back, we had good response for this year however there was a conflict between my-self and the other person who was supposed to be helping with these events. with this being said I felt it was in my best interest, as well as the fisherman fishing these events to cancel them so thats what my decision was. sucks cause I was looking so foward to fishing this year.

Green Lake Spicer Mn July 14 2007,only $75.00 team.

Minnesota American Cancer Society State Mid Summer Cahmpionship.

13 Guarenteed $500.00 paybacks,lots of other activity at tournament.

fishing for a cure

po box 11

spicer mn. 56288-0011 to get rules and application

Also planning state fall finals,those in summer tourney will have first chance at fall entry which will offer more prizes.

Last year the same week we had a very good small mouth bite and a fair largemouth.

Another option for a small club tournament setting. We are a small non-Federated club that fishes for small purses and plaques. For additional information, please contact Michael at 952-994-7424 or [email protected]

6/2 - Whaletail (St. Bonni)

6/24 - Auburn (Victoria)

7/21 - Green (Chisago)

8/4-5 - Long/Chetek (New Auburn/Chetek,WI)

8/18 - West Jefferson (Elysian)

9/16 - Cedar (Faribault)

10/6 - Crystal (Burnsville)