• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Official Predictions: Windy vs. Indy

No offense from Da bears makes a very tired defense for Da Bears! I don't think the Bears offense worked up a sweat, other than trying to chase down the interceptions that the Vikings future quarterback "Grossman" threw!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Quote:

WHOOOOOOOOOOSsssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh that is the sucking sound Chicago will be making when the air is let out of their season as Indy eats clock and scores points...
grin.gif
[ I hope]

Indy 31 Chi 17 I have increased the margin of victory!!

I was only 2 points off, better clean my crystall ball off. shocked.gifsmirk.gifgrin.gif

I was also only two points off my friend AND I clearly stated they would RUN RUN RUN their way to victory and the Colts amassed 191 yards rushing against the Bears, it was the most all season!! Maybe I'll borrow you my crystal ball when money's on the line. In all honesty, the Colts coulda shoulda woulda won by 23 points. Ohhh Windy, Commanche, MnWild where are you??? You guys feel like you got nailed on the river with a gut shot draw? shocked.gif

Quote:

I just remember a few times when opponents ran all over the Bears... ie.. Frank Gore, Ronnie Brown, Tiki Barber, Shawn Alexander, Ahman Green/Morency combo etc. The Bears also won like four games by three points or less and in my eyes are a far less impressive team than the Colts, Patriots, Chargers or Ravens... Therefore I "think" the Colts will "try" and pound away at the Bears and burn em' with that play action when the Bears creep up to stop the run.

I guess the play action may have been on the Reggie Wayne bomb, I don't remember.

Quote:

Actually I was the closest to picking the score and had the Colts score picked correctly also I knew the field would not favor the Bears.
grin.gif
29-20

Must be that new math, I correctly picked the Bears (17) and was two points over on Indy. You correctly picked Indy but were 3 points off on Da Bears so how does that make you closer then me and Buzzsaw? [ now we are reduced to debating scores, going to be a long winter]

Right meaning I had a chance with a simple field goal to get the score exactly correct where as you had or no chance to correctly pick the score since there is no -2 play in the NFL.

So in other words I was light years closer than you to getting it exactly right probably 100-1 or more favorite...grin.gif