• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Official Predictions: Windy vs. Indy

Being a bleed purple Viking fan I am going for the Colts . Pretty far from Chi-town but there are still enough Bears fans up here that if they win we will get our noses rubbed in it . I do have a feeling that it could be one of the better Super Bowls we have seen in a while . 28-17 Colts .

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright B Bear,

I knew there was something about White Bear Lake that I liked. Glad you are on board. Go Bears.

Actually, I spent a miserable day in White Bear a few years ago, I was on my way back to the Windy from our two week vacation up in Cass Lake when my transmission went out. It was about 6 am when we pulled into White Bear on a Saturday and had to wait for them to open and then had to wait about 10 hours while they fixed our van. What a miserable day!

But hey, now I found a Bears fan there so it can't be all bad, LOL.

Windy

OK Guys,

Here are the early totals on predictions for the Big Dance:

With 30 registered voters weighing in (not counting the "Super Fan" votes of 156 to -2, LOL the average predicted score is Indy 27 and Bears 19. Considering the line right now is Indy by 7, I would say we have some pretty savy football minds out there.

There is still time to vote! Vote For Pedro (kidding)

Windy

Quote:

Wow Hazard,

Are you giving 24 points to poor misguided Bears fans?

Just axe-in

Windy

Windy-

Not to take anything away from your beloved Bears, I just have enjoyed watching Peyton Manning and the Colts play over the past couple of years.

I have even asked my wife what she thinks of the name Peyton if we were to have a son...needless to say, I was shot down pretty quickly!

All seriousnes Windy Walleye Guy . Seen a bit of sour grapes , little good natured ribbing but am pretty sure that any of us whos teams are not in the big game would love to be in your shoes . Last time the Vikes were in the SB I was like 10 . At this rate next time they make it I'll forget they played before the games over due to my Alzheimers . Anyways ... congrats & enjoy .

Thanks Musky Crazy.

Hazard,

I could go along with your name choice but you need a little work on the spelling. Try Payton instead of Peyton and I am sure you will seal the deal! Then your child's nickname could be "Sweetness". Pretty big shoes to fill.

Windy

Well Windy I hate making prrdictions but here it goes

Bears- 27

Indy- 17

Bear's defense will be all over Manning making him throw a few picks like he did against KC. Nobody is giving the Bear's a chance and that's what scare's me..

The key to this game will take place in the trenches. We (The Bears) get early pressure, and lots of it on Manning, and can keep pressure off of Rex, you'll see the outcome ...

BEARS ... 30 (3 FG, 3 TD)

INDY ... 24 (1 FG, 3 TD)

Quote:

I dont think you'll see the bears with a long TD pass. Its the thing the colts are the best at defending, the long pass play.

C'mon Rex i told you that the colts defend the long ball, dont try that dump. It was another nice try though Rex. Rex=colts MVP

Quote:

I would disagree a wet field would help the Bears it actually favors skilled receivers "colts"

It was a worthy arguement, it just didn't work out that way bud, it was Addai out of the backfield on dump passes all night... I want to say that I mentioned Addai having a big day running on the Bears and I was close.. it was the two headed monster of Addai & Rhodes. smirk.gif The final score wasn't even close to what it should have been, the Colts totally outplayed and outcoached the Bears... fun to watch!! grin.gif