• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Official Predictions: Windy vs. Indy

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

I think the Bears are going to surprise a lot of people. Defense wins championships!

That old saying is so bad! What happened to Baltamore when the Colts came to town in the playoffs? The Colts beat em' down on their homefield and the Ravens defense was ranked higher than the Bearcubs! Then Indy went out and beat a darn good Patriot team... Chicago will get beat, unless Indy somehow just does not show up.... kinda like what the Bears did in the last game of the year against Green Bay. shocked.gif

Grossman will throw a early pick and his confidence will drop. He will struggle and throw 1 or 2 mor INT's, possibly fumble a snap and turn the ball over. Griese will come to try to save the day, but it will be too late. GROSSMAN'S GONNA CHOKE!!!

Way to go DTE,

Here's a man with a firm grip on reality. We are still waiting for a few of you guys (Flaco, Lee Harvey and Otter) to weigh in with your score prediction. It's not official until we see the numbers. By the way, did I mention that I am a huge C.O.L.T.S. supporter?

Count

On

Losing

The

Superbowl

DAAAAAAAAAAAAA Bears!

Windy

Windy- My prediction was in yesterday, you must have missed it.

Indy 27

Chi-town 17

This game could really go either way, but I just feel this is Manning, Harrison and Dungy's time. Dungy should already have a ring with the team he built in Tampa, but they brought in Gruden. He gets the ring and hasn't done nothing since. Normally I would side with the NFC, but this year I want the COLTS to win it.

Windy you forgot about the B.E.A.R.S.

Be

Expecting

Another

Rex

Screwup

Im just hoping for an entertaining game to watch. Im rooting for the colts. The biggest monkey Manning needed to get off his back was the Pats and he did that. He can just play football now.

Colts 27

Bears 13

Fishy,

No you don't...You get Winindy! LOL

Hey, I think the two weeks is getting us all a little F.U.B.A.R. if you know what I mean. But hey, I have more important things to plan, what to bring to the party on Sunday. My brother in law has a big screen tv and a poker table, like me, but he has the added feature of a keg-e-rator that he got for his 30th birthday this year so the party will be at his house. I lobbied for the party at my house since I have a pool table to go along with the poker table but the keg-e-rator won out over pool.

So here I sit, debating what to bring. I am leaning towards a crock pot full of eye-talian saus-eeegh with green peppers, onions and giardiniara. Maybe cook it in some beer, what do you think? After all, it is the Windy City and you know how we love our saus-eegh here!

Windy

Semantics crazy.gifgrin.gif

Nothing wrong with the Italian Saus-eeegh but whenever I am down there with a group, we get a little catering from Lou Malnati's. Pizza is good and pasta is outstanding. I have not had the sausage from there.

Enjoy the party regardless of the result of the game.

I'll weigh in and go with the minority.

Bears 24

Colts 21

I would like to see the Bears get beat. I just can't bring myself to root for them. After the Pack had their way with them and Rexy refused to give 'em any credit, I pretty much lost all respect for him. Nevertheless, they have been proving me wrong all year.

Go Peyton! grin.gif

Double D,

They are calling for rain and high winds for Sunday night in Miami so that would lean toward the Bears. Anything to slow down the routes of the Colts recievers will help the Bears and their ground game. Let it rain, let it rain, let it rain and see if we can send them some of the "wind" from the Windy City, all the way down to South Beach.

Windy