• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
mnhunter2

South Dakota forum trouble?

The SD forum has no one posting anything on it, can't believe nobody is fishing there, I understand that the SD guys don't like anyone talking about the fishing but mabye and the rest of us can keep it fun!!!! Any ideas?

i posted there a couple weaks ago and got blasted for sharing where I had some good luck. I agree though. I would like to see more activity on that forum. Sd is one of the best places to fish in the area. you can almost always catch fish

To tell you the truth, I didn't know we had a SD forum on here. It took me a while to find it, but I posted a report. Thanks for the heads up. I thought I was destined only to read about fishing in MN. wink.gif

I posted there last week when I got home from fishing out there and never even got a reply. They are little more tight lipped

I have also noticed an issue with the new posts showing not up on the main index.

If you post in the open section it shows up in the main index. But if you post in the hunting, south east, missouri river or north east section is doesnt show up as a new post in the main index.

That could be part of the trouble but it has been pretty dead.