• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ATV trailer?

HavocTec

Roadway Sport and Trailer in St.Joseph. Mike will take good care of you.

This is the trailer I bought and added a permanent fold down rear ramp. It trailers very nicely with either 2 wheelers or a wheeler and and a fish house. I have used it to haul 2 sportsman 500's. I paid $1350

Newman's (1U412AR-1I) 4’ x 14’ 2-Place In-Line ATV Trailer

• Useable bed dimension: 51” wide x 14’ long

• Maintenance-free all aluminum construction

• Removable front and rear racks convert to rear

loading ramp

• Sealed insert lighting with molded harness

• 2200# Dexter torsion axle with EZ Lube hubs

• 2-inch ball coupler with coated safety cables and

S-hook safety latches

• Standard B78 x 13” tires

trailerramp.jpg

trailer.jpg

I sure wish I hadn't bought that 2 place aluminum trailer last year. I didn't pay much less than that and I would much rather have them one in front of the other than side by side. It would be much easier to haul a house like that also.

For comparision, mine is an Aluma 6314 (63" wide, 14'long) with a bifold rear ramp, all aluminum deck, aluminum wheels and 14" radials was $1960.00. I wouldn't trade it for anything except maybe a 16' foot model. wink.gif