• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

in the boat tomorrow

mrmillelacs

I know that this is the ice fishing forum, but since there isnt any allow me; is anybody draggin the boat out? I have been going to independence lately and doing well for walleyes. I have tomorrow off and i am going out there again, if i dont get a wild hair and head up to mille lacs. I think if i find the fish on mille lacs this time of year thats where they will be for sure first ice, if we get any that is.

mrmillelacs,
If you get out in the boat, go straight to where you normally catch them ice fishing and they will be there. Use the same presentations as you would ice fishing, works great. We did the same thing a few years back, and spanked em. We were in boats that year till the 15th, well, we got it beat this year!
Good luck
>"////=<

well i went to independence and did well -caught 5 walleyes in about 2 hours, a little slower than last week but hey, i was fishing in a boat on a nice day on dec 17th-wow-i was anchored on a rock pile using a northland fireball jig-tried the ice fishing spoons-only got one fish that way-perch like the spoons tho-fishing in 22 feet