• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

vexilar

sheephead24

Question

4 answers to this question

I suppose you could try hsolist or something like that.. maybe hsolist.. but I too feel your going to have a hard time finding something in the price range you are looking for.

It seems like most used ones go for about $200 Otherwise try and find a MarCum LX1 used or new for about the same price.. and the VPG also new for about $229

As stated above, I highly doubt you'll be able to find a Vexilar for $100. If you search on hsolist, you could find one for maybe around $200 if you get lucky. If you're looking for something around $100, try a Zercom Color Point Finder. You could find one of those for $120-$150. These units have had some problems, but if you get one that works, you'll have something as good as a Vexilar. If nothing else, try a Zercom Clearwater Classic finder. Although outdated, it can get the job done for under $60. Good luck!