• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

fantasy baseball is coming soon

knoppers

I am interested but have some questions. I live in Iowa so where are you holding the live draft? does an owner have to attend or can we participate online? Do you have meetings during the year to purchase free agents? make trades, etc?

I am in again this year. The live draft is taken place online. You don't have to attend anyones house. I also favor the limited add/drops. It would be nice though if we did gift cards and we had one specific place in mind so a buy could get something of decent price with his winnings.

If you need one more team to fill your league, I am still interested. I tried 3 times to creat a Yahoo account which it appears I need to do before I can sign up for the 'FM Baseball' league. No matter what I used for my Yahoo ID, it would not accept it. If anyone can help me through that part I will try again. I will not be upset if you have someone else interested in joining but if you still need one more I will join.

We are now full and ready to go. Make sure you get your draft pre-ranked if you are not going to be able to be online for the draft. Lets have another fun year. I think this is the year for the commish to cash in on the prize grin.gif