• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

fantasy baseball is coming soon

knoppers

its nice to see on most fantasy baseball advice boards is the twins have the highest ranked catcher (mauer) the highest ranked starting pitcher (santana) and the highest ranked closer (nathen). justin morneu is not the highest ranked first baseman, since there are soo many good ones, but he still comes in at the 24th best of all postions.

looks like another division title. grin.gif

I'm in again this year, I think the regular season winner should get something this year smile.gif Any interest in $5 giftcards as payment this year? Last year it cost me $7 to ship my $5 lures. Just an idea... We could even do $10 gift cards and save money. We could even do a 1st 2nd 3rd then... Last year was great! should be another great seaon. let's try to get everyone paid before the season this year

I was just thinking that I should post up about Fantasy Baseball 2007. I am getting spring fever bad, open water fishing and baseball. Its only February! I think a $5.00 gift card to a sporting goods store would work too if you want to do it. Up to the individual. Last year I think we went 10 for 12 on the lures. It has gotten better every year, but lets get 100% this year.

Auto draft again this year?

Here are the stat catagories from last year:

R, 2B, 3B, HR, RBI, SB, AVG, W, SV, K, ERA, WHIP

I'll get one started up. Lets give the guys from last year a couple days to get in first, but then we can open it up to new guys. If you are registering for this league, you are committing to sending in a lure worth $5 or a $5 gift certificate to a sporting goods store. It is a winner take all deal. $5 a guy isn't much, but it makes it interesting until the end of the year. I will post up the info in a little bit. This is actually the 3rd season of the FM Fantasy Baseball League for a Lure. grin.gif

I have the league all set to go and all of the owners from last year have been sent an email with the league name and password needed to register. It is exactly the same settings as last year. I have all of the emails except the two that made them private with Yahoo. The team names were Ballers and Roosterfish. So if you are either of those two send me an email at mtrierwe @ yahoo . com and I will get you the info. We will keep it private for two days then I will post the league info on here to fill in the rest of the teams. Lets have another fun year!

I'm in!

Bushwackers, who didn't pay last year? We should get those two replaced or get their lures before the draft. It sucks when everyone else pays then two stiff the winner. Just a thought.

Also, any thoughts about limiting transactions? That wouldn't be too bad of an idea. It makes the pitching a little more valuable at draft time... again, just a thought.

Good luck, looking forward to the draft!

Got mine in. I agree with the limiting of trades, makes it more interesting when you have to rely on your picks (with some room for adjustment) instead of facing a team that has 50 different pitchers a week frown.gif. Just my humble opinion. Good luck to all. Should be a fun year again.......

I also am back for the third season. last I looked, there are 10 teams in, that leaves 4 spots open. limited transactions is fine with me also. but if we do that,I will have to take that thursday night off work, so I can do the live draft. but I am due for a day, or should I say night off. grin.gif

Alright guys, there is one spot left for the league.

I set up the league with a live draft scheduled for 3/15(Thursday) at 7:00pm. Whoever is in will be expected to either send in a $5.00 lure or a $5.00 gift certificate for tackle, ect.. Here is the league info on Yahoo! Fantasy Sports:This is all case sensative when registering--

League Name: FM Baseball

League ID#: 82981

Password: Fishing