• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Need Help!!!

Catmendo

Any info as to where a guy can obtain some jumbo "white" plastic tube bodies (5 or 6 inch's) would be greatly appreciated! At the end of March a group made up of twelve guys are heading up to Reed Lake in pursuit of trophy lake trout/pike. Lakers love to spank "white" tube jigs.....my problem is no one in and around Winnipeg has any in stock. Surely a tackle dealer somewhere in Minnesota has a few in their inventory.

Any leads would be much appreciated....thanks in advance!

Hey Stu you could try Streiffs in Warroad they have a bit of Trouteeee lookin stuff like that I've noticed. Maybe talk with Wade. Bet that Ed fellow in Fargo could round you something up too.

I want pirogees with my pickeral!

That sounds like a way fun trip.

fiskyknut

Hey Stu,

Don't know what shipping will hook you, but each year I order the saltwater catalog from Cabela's and Bass Pro. I usually just call the toll free numbers and they send the catalog itself for no cost. They have some power tubes in that size and some other pretty cool Saltwater Power Bait and Gulp. I've also noticed that Tiger Tubes by Lindy were all over in the clearance bins at Fleet Farm in Fergus and Fargo. It's been a while since I checked, though. Just a couple of thoughts. Good luck chasing those bruisers.

MJ