• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

new member in 07

I've been a member for about a week now. I've read a few diffrent post and there are some very good topics.

Just to let you knom a little about my self. I enjoy icefishing as much as possible (mostly weekends). I live way up north next to the St Lawrence river.

I hope to get to know you guys and swap some stories and pics.

We do fish wilson hill. We also fish coles creek marina. Went thear yesterday kept 22 perch and a 6lb pike. A buddy and I are heading to brandy brook over in waddington this morning to try for walleye.

I graduated from norwood-norfolk in 1988. Do you ever make it back here.

I make it back about once every 1-2 years. My Dad lives on the river in Morristown now. He's getting very old, and I hope to make it up this Spring. My Sister also has a Summer house there. The landing might be a little hard off the rope swing at Brandy!!! Used to be some great Pike fishing there, towards the river from the boat ramp and to the right. Theres a bay that goes back in there to the right and a sand bar goes all the way across the that bay. Used to catch some Monsters off that Bar. Never caught walleyes in there though. I know things have changed a lot, since the zebra mussel invasion. Good luck to you.

Dan