• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

THIS WEATHER.......

slick2526

33 degrees here at 9:00 a.m. Man, I tell yah. I know it has to get cold soon, and I think when it does we are all going to be suprised how cold its going to be. I have to get out fishing this weekend or im going to go insane. Looks like its going to very warm out again till next tuesday mad.gif . Whats the weather like where your located right now and comming up? I think rick you start a weather fourm for we could all go and complain under there. Well, who ever wants to complain can under there.

40 deg. with high winds in ottertail county today. Any lake that was frozen enough around Fergus Falls, isn't anymore. I saw some permanents out yesterday on Norway Lake. Wonder where they are now?

8:00 p.m., 41.5 degrees here in Houston MN! This weather is screwing EVERYTHING up! I'm still bowhunting and the deer aren't moving either! Can't even think about ice fishing the river until we have a long stretch below zero. Won't see that until January I'm sure. Thinking about breaking the boat out tomorrow! Sorry. Had to vent a little bit. My wife never understands. Anyone have any idea if the fish are in a winter pattern? Haven't seen many posts saying what the fish are up to.