• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Calling Deitz

Eric Wettschreck

Deitz, My brother and I are fishing the UPL on Chisago lake this weekend. Rumor has it that's your back yard, and I need help. (I've been told that often) grin.gif

I grew up in Linwood but it's been a while since I've been around that area. I've never been on Chisago Lake before. If memory serves (It's going away quickly) I think the landing of Chisago lake is right on HWY 8 in Chisago City. Am I right or do I need to start taking Alzheimers meds?

boiler- Your memory is fine! And not sure if Chisago is in my back yard.. I'm more on South Center... but I do fish Chisago more. wink.gif

The access is just off of hwy 8...If you are coming from the west, you will see a bigish grocery store called Brinks on your left, take a right!! and that will take you right to the public access!

Good luck at the UPL.. dont let Matt win!!!

LOL... you guys crack me up smile.gif

Feel free to call me if you have any problems finding the access. I'll be there early and I'll have my cell phone on me.

We'll have some fun out there on Saturday. I'm looking forward to it! See you then!