• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

December Walleye Alliance meeting

Terry Hagstrom

December 19 th, Wed. evening 7:00 PM at the Americn Legion in Richfield,MN. We meet in the lower level.
Steve hirsch and Roy Johannes from the DNR Fisheries will be on hand to give specifics on how the stocking went this past fall.
Following this will be a small seminar on ice fishing for walleye, Given by Tackle Terry Tuma

Everyone is welcome, Members and non-members.
There will be a raffle and door prizes

Terry Hagstrom
President, MN Walleye Alliance

Is there any talk of a possible branch forming for the mn walleye alliance in the northern metro? I've gone to a meeting before and found it very enjoyable, but its over an hour drive for me from the northern part of the cities and alot of is still during rush hour. I wiuld be happy to help out if i could

Thanks for the question,
I too live in the North Metro (Brooklyn Park to be exacat) and wouldn't mind having a North Suburban Chapter myself. If you and some others can garner enough interest I'm sure it could happen. Contact me you would like some information on how to get it going.
Get the word out and go for it. You'll never know without trying.
Terry Hagstrom
President, MN Walleye Alliance