• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pre Season Picks FM LOVERS

who jr. no he has not changed teams, but its pretty said when your mother who runs the company, is thinking about not resigning him for 2008 season. Dont you remember where Jeff G was talkin about it on Sportcenter and then they had a set on Sportcenter about it on how he might go to a different team.

Jeff Gordon gets #5 now that he and his new crew chief have had a year to get going...

Too old Harvey? Come on, how many championships did #3 have by age 35? He's no where near too old. He's the same age as Stewart and only 2-3 years older than Jr.

Jeff, my only question is, do you believe he still has that burning desire to win like he did in the first years? I agree that another year with the same crew chief will help but I personally believe that some of the fire will be gone with the new family.

Sr was a different dude when it came to racing with the fire in the gut. Just my humble opinion.