• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Central Bassman

Pre Season Picks FM LOVERS

I'll have to go with TONY STEWART again. He won the chilli bowl a couple weeks ago, last time he won that he won the championship!!!!!

Harvey doesnt believe that. I would like to pick Jr but, it may be another year yet. They need to get everything worked out at DEI first with Theresa and JR.

I will pick that Junoir WILL beat the Gordo dude again. cool.gif Gordo has a child soon to be and his new thoughts may be elsewhere. Also getting up there and its beeen some time since he was champ.

who jr. no he has not changed teams, but its pretty said when your mother who runs the company, is thinking about not resigning him for 2008 season. Dont you remember where Jeff G was talkin about it on Sportcenter and then they had a set on Sportcenter about it on how he might go to a different team.

Jeff Gordon gets #5 now that he and his new crew chief have had a year to get going...

Too old Harvey? Come on, how many championships did #3 have by age 35? He's no where near too old. He's the same age as Stewart and only 2-3 years older than Jr.

Jeff, my only question is, do you believe he still has that burning desire to win like he did in the first years? I agree that another year with the same crew chief will help but I personally believe that some of the fire will be gone with the new family.

Sr was a different dude when it came to racing with the fire in the gut. Just my humble opinion.