• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

coyotes in the woods?

Coyotes will wander around as they hunt. They'll stay on trails when they are going somewhere.

To pick a spot to call to, it's just like any other stand. You have to consider the wind in all cases. You'll have to consider visibility too. And, it helps to have something that will "block" them so they can't swing too wide. I often set up by a frozen pond or an open field so they'll stay in the woods and stay within my shotgun range.

Say i am very new at this and i'm not saying i know everything and if you could tell me anything it would be helpful but i caught 3 yotes this past week im snaring them in n area where there are some sloughs cattails and some big woods i found trails coming out of the cattails i have about 10 15 snares out i caught one yote that came out of the woods in some grass boardering the cattails and the other two in the woods i just looked for the tracks and the trails and set on them i dont know if this will help but i havnt caught any in the cattails and half of my snares are out there any info to help me would be great thanks