• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Trap Attack - Silver Lake, Perry NY

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CNY Tim.....

Bushwacs doing just fine, just a little hitch in his giddy up at times. He's blinging out his sled with all sorts of candy, had to get something faster than the one he wrapped around a tree. laugh.gif

Bret - I hope he's spending it on chick magnet accesories and not horsepower confused.gif

Dark Cloud - grin.gif I had a fatty in when I read your post and well I had Longhorn mint on the key board. shocked.gifgrin.gif

I told Franky that it's a special thing if the Vassil's pick on you., I told him I have received a shellacking from yous guys for years, welcome to the club Franky and Jimmy;)

OUCH!! That one will leave a mark!! Thanks DarkCloud!! Nice to meet you too!!

I think the problem was one of our Slobs spit up that little one!! With ALL the fish i was rippin' it's understandable that we might miss count!! Most teams didnt have that problem of over abundant fish catching skills!! next year every fish will have it's own little tag and blanket and special spot in the bucket, then it's just on to the championship.

Thanks for the warm welcome! and i'll see ya on the ice!!

"the guy with a limit plus one!!"