• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

fished lake alvin tonight from 5pm to 8:15. Caught 10 blue gills, 2 crappie a bunch of annoying bullheads.

Bite was pretty steady from 5 to 6:30 then really died off and thats when the bullheads showed up. I probably missed as many fish as I caught.

Fished the south side of the lake in 9ft of water. Genzworms and small angel eyes with waxies were the key baits. Most fish were a little finicky, just watched them all on the flasher and how they reacted to the bait.

fished Alvin tonight from 5:30 to 8pm. Was alot slower than it normally is for me. I caught one big carp, a bunch of blue gills and left after I got tired of catching bullheads right and left for 10minutes. The panfish were suspended alot higher than normal, I just adjusted my bait by looking at my marcum.

Heres a pic of the carp:

DSC02551.jpg

Nice carp RunRave! I bet that was an exciting fight!

Oh Boy... looks like we have another Madison guy on board! What have you goof balls been up to lately? I am just waiting for the open water! Welcome, and I hope to see you and Eagle-Walleye around this spring!

fished alvin again tonight from 5:30 to 8pm. Water was really dirty and stained. I got my nice assortmant of panfish and bullheads. Did have another surprise catch, caught, a nice healthy cigar 9-10" catfish on a marmooska tipped with wax worms. Fished the south side of the lake in 10ft of water.