• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
emkat1

One more poll. I'm looking for good advice on a house

I just sold my Ice castle because it was too heavy and was hard to pull with my 4 wheeler. I'm looking for something much lighter. (14' alum.) Here is what I have found so far. They are great options but want to make sure i'm not missing another good option. Thank you.

Ultrashack

Performance Engineering

Profish Enterprises

Soderbloom

I have a 6 1/2' x 12' with six holes and catch covers. It weighs 1,520 lbs and the hitch weight is probably 75 lbs. How the heck can I help ya not get my post nuked. I would like to give you a link to try. It is a bare bones type ice house and you need to put your own heater in and things like that.

Its really not that hard to obey forum policy. You know the link to the place, just tell emkat the name of the place without giveing a weblink. He said he had an Ice Castle. Its not a link to the makers of Ice Castle so its fine.

Tell him the name of the plac eoyu're referring to. Anybody can do a search for the name. Stop being so dramatic.

Ya know Powerstroke, everyone else seems to be plastering their personal email address all over this thread and when I type mine in it gets nuked. I'm just wondering why. I know I'm not a leper.

You really should talk to Ed @ http://www.sportsmanfishhouse.com

He is the sponsor of this forum and recently came out with a ultra light weight model. If he doesent have what you want he will point you in a good direction to get what ya need. it's worth a call.

You also might want to look at Dandy in Clearwater. They make some of the best all aluminum fish houses. I know 2 other people that have them and they are great houses.

Your email isn't getting "nuked" per say. There is a list of words that are censored from the forums and for some reason it doesn't like you address.

Bjjams,

I tried googling Dandy and couldn't find them? Any other's or contact info. I'm considering having an aluminum fish house built and looking at ALL options.

-mr