• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

One more poll. I'm looking for good advice on a house

emkat1

I just sold my Ice castle because it was too heavy and was hard to pull with my 4 wheeler. I'm looking for something much lighter. (14' alum.) Here is what I have found so far. They are great options but want to make sure i'm not missing another good option. Thank you.

Ultrashack

Performance Engineering

Profish Enterprises

Soderbloom

I have a 6 1/2' x 12' with six holes and catch covers. It weighs 1,520 lbs and the hitch weight is probably 75 lbs. How the heck can I help ya not get my post nuked. I would like to give you a link to try. It is a bare bones type ice house and you need to put your own heater in and things like that.

Its really not that hard to obey forum policy. You know the link to the place, just tell emkat the name of the place without giveing a weblink. He said he had an Ice Castle. Its not a link to the makers of Ice Castle so its fine.

Tell him the name of the plac eoyu're referring to. Anybody can do a search for the name. Stop being so dramatic.