• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

DEI Class...

lawdog

NASCAR driver Truex charged with disorderly intoxication

SOURCE: Yahoo sports

January 23, 2007

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) -- Two-time NASCAR Busch Series champion Martin Truex Jr. was charged with disorderly intoxication after an officer saw him urinating in a parking garage, authorities said.

A Volusia County Beach Patrol officer observed Truex, 26, urinating on his own car Saturday morning, according to a police report. Capt. Rich Gardner approached Truex and said, "I hope that's worth 100 bucks," the report said.

According to Gardner, Truex responded with, "It is worth 100 bucks," and he held out a $100 bill.

"I got a ticket for doing something stupid," Truex told The Daytona Beach News-Journal on Monday.

"It was a stupid mistake and I'll never do it again."

Gardner repeatedly asked Truex to place his hands behind his back so he could handcuff him before Truex agreed, according to the report. Gardner smelled alcohol on Truex's breath and charged him with disorderly intoxication.

And you know the funny thing about that is?? There isn't a person that can't relate to doing something similar or been around someone that has.

That's why people like the DEI boys....because they are just like your best buds and not spit-shined robots!

I knew this would be posted. I was just wondering why you didn't include the whole article? Especially the part about Jeff Gordon passed out in the trunk and Jimmy Johnson on the roof of the car yelling at Martin to hurry up and finish peeing. grin.gif

Seriously though...As a DEI fan I'm a little embarrassed. It's ok to have fun, but don't be stupid.

Quote:

And you know the funny thing about that is?? There isn't a person that can't relate to doing something similar or been around someone that has.

That's why people like the DEI boys....because they are just like your best buds and not spit-shined robots!

Really? Because I don't know anyone who is enough of a pretentious arrogent jerk to whip out a hundred dollar bill (or for that matter know very many who are pampered enough to even be able to if they wanted to) to tell a cop you bet its worth a hundo to pee here. That's not a good ol boy, that's a rich kid athlete who thinks he's above everyone else including the cop who's just doing his job. That's a Paris Hilton move...

Quote:

I really don't care for cops and their "above the law" attitude and the cocky one-liners that they picked up while watching an episode of "COPS", so I thought it was pretty funny.

grin.gif

Well put!!!! grin.gif and big deal he took a leak on his own car. confused.gif

Honestly lawdog, couldn't you find something else to complain about this week, this dump about DEI is getting old very fast!!! mad.gif Yeah I agree with some of the other guys comment's here, but like they said who hasn't done that before, give me a break!!!

Perchjr

Quote:

Honestly lawdog, couldn't you find something else to complain about this week, this
dump
about DEI is getting old very fast!!!
mad.gif

Perchjr

Oh that is priceless coming from a guy who NEVER misses a chance to rip on anything Hendrick related. What a hypocritic crybaby...

boo hoo Perch's little boys got picked on...

Fact is, jeff gordon and dale jr. are to racing, what Paris Hilton, and Pamela Anderson are to acting.

They are only there for fluff and entertainment. They should not be taken seriously in thier chosen profession.

Go #17 !!

Quote:

Fact is, jeff gordon and dale jr. are to racing, what Paris Hilton, and Pamela Anderson are to acting.

They are only there for fluff and entertainment. They should not be taken seriously in thier chosen profession.

Go #17 !!

Ya because Gordon's four cups and 75 wins don't show much ability at all... confused.gif This is really getting stupid in this thread.

Yes it is priceless, YOU of all great people are the one starting thing's all the time I have NEVER started thing's I just comment on them like everyone else does!!! So thing's are really getting stupid in this thread!!! grin.gif

jeffie.jpg

Perchjr

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

If you ain't first, you're last.

I think he would rather be first in something that matters.

You mean like Championships "4" and wins "75"...... grin.gif

Sorry guy's I just felt the PHOTOSHOPPED pictures above needed a reality check...... wink.gif