• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Legal questions

Reservoir Dawg

Lets face it the fish and game laws can be confusing to say the least.Often times someone will post a very good question and then we get a lot of opinons for answers.

I would like to see a forum dedicated to legal questions that could be monitered by the DNR or possibly a retired CO.

I know you could E-mail the DNR with questions but think of all the people they would educate on this HSOforum.

What do you guys think?

Thats the truth... In a lot of laws out there.. State, Federal, County or Municipal... there is so much room for interpertation by individual officers or CO's.. Some might be more passionate about things then others as well... Lots of Gray area on a lot of things instead of strictly black and white...

Would be a good idea though... I know of another HSOforum that does this with a WI warden.

Quote:

At least if we had a CO from the MN DNR that gave us the info, we'd have something to show in court to argue our point if another CO ticketed us.
tongue.gif

And that right there is the reason that you probably won't get a current or past CO to agree to doing this.