• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

wheelhouse and 4 wheeler

DCON

What size wheelhouses are you guys moving with your wheelers? Just purchased a sportsman 700 and was wondering how big of a house i could move with it, I plan on building one this summer.

I bought a 6.6 x 16 king crow this fall and it pulls very easy with my sportsman 700. The fish house almost has too little tongue weight - but that’s ok, because when I tow it I load the heavier stuff to the front of the fish house and I have good tongue weight. Some fish houses I have seen are so tongue heavy you could not even lift them by hand and would squat a 4 wheeler to the frame. I think you need to worry about your tongue weight rather than the size or weight of your house. I also put rear chains on the wheeler and can go like everything.