• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lowrance LMS 332 or 334 ice fishing settings???

CrappiesNeyes

Question

I am wondering if anyone can let me know what settings they use on their Lowrance for Ice Fishing. I know their was some discussion on this topic before but I was not able to find the post(s). I believe there was some different settings for scroll speed, sensitivity, surface clarity, etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

3 answers to this question

I can't verify if the 332/334 is the same as the X67c, but this is a good place to start if they are the same.

- ping speed = high

- scroll speed = high

- noise rejection = high

- surface clarity = high

- auto depth = off

- auto-sensitivity = off

- sensitivity = I start around 85-90% an adjust according to depth and lure size

I run a 102C (same graph as 332/334) and I second Ralph's recommendations on settings. I will also adjust my "colorline" so the jig is distinct from the bottom and any fish larger than it.

EJ