• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wisconsin Turkey Application Results - Online 1/31/07

Hotspotter

I got drawn for Zone 19 and May 9-13. My brother has a friend who has some property south of Baldwin and that's where I'll be hunting. I hunted turkeys 7 years ago in Iowa and had a blast. Time to start practicing with the new Primos diaphram calls I just bought.

Brian

2 for 2 for me. I was drawn for last week of April for Wisonson in St. Croix Falls area, and first week in May down by Lake City for Minnesota! Time to put in for some vacation. Glad I get 5 weeks a year!

Gobble Gobble.

Glad I was able to get a Wisconson tag, for that may be my only shot at getting a bird. I am taking my daughter for her first chance at bagging a bird in Minnesota, and there is no way I'll be sending any bb's thru my gun until she has one down. I can't wait for her first shot at bringing home dinner with her new Christmas present.