• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

DNR Wild Turkey Clinics

Hotspotter

For those first-time hunters, or even folks with a few birds under their belt, these clinics are a great way to glean a whole bunch of information about the wild turkey. Clinics are held throughout the state, so there's hopefully a convenient time and location for everyone. I attended my first one about 10 years or so ago, and found them to be very informative. It's also a chance to pull on the ear of some folks that have been at it awhile.

For a list of times and locations of clinics, visit DNR Turkey Clinics

In addition, I'll be instructor for one of these clinics in the Cannon Falls area. It will be on Saturday, March 31st, from 9AM-12PM. If the distance isn't too far, and it's a convenient time, I'd love to see you there! For specific information regarding my clinic, scroll down towards the bottom of the above page, and click on the link for the Cannon Falls clinic.

Joel

I will also be conducting clinics this spring for those interested in learning a little more about turkey hunting.

My first course will be at the Caribou Gun Club in Le Sueur on March 3rd from 2-5 p.m.

The second course will be in Redwood Falls on March 17th. Check the link that jnelson (Thanks jnelson) provided for contact information.

Don't forget the numerous turkey banquets coming up this spring too. They're a great time.