• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

All Fantasy Teams Please Read! - Who are you?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hooliganz, Welcome to the forum.

There are a great group of people here.

Enjoy the season.

Ran I'm trying to come up with a couple of different things maybe we can give somethings out to 1st 2nd and 3rd.

Sifty

Yes, I had many bites but, not too many made it to the top of the ice. As far as Gordon goes, I wont cheer to hard or yes, the posts will get boring for sure. Once the season starts and Jr is lapping the 24 car, things will get going for sure.

Tunrevir1, tunrevir~, I'm in! Hey what is the rules for each week and or the season? Is the pre roster set for the year or do we get to go out "at large each race" I'm new and need to understand the pecking order. If someone can enlighten me I'd sure appreciate it! Thanks!

Tunrevir~

We are down to a handfull of teams that have not checked in. If I missed you I appologize and thank you ahead of time for reminding me.

2fst4U - ?

private - ?

Smiler Grogan - ?

JDB Inc. - ?

Thanks to everyone for helping me out with this!!