• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

GPS IDENTIFICATION

Christopher Quast

I BOUGHT A USED GPS I KNOW IT IS A MAGGELLAN MERIDIAN WHAT I DONT KNOW IS HOW OLD IT IS IT IS DARK GREEN IT SHOWS A ROAD ON IT IT ALSO HAS BUILT IN FEATURES SUCH AS STATES, CITIES, SPEED,AND MUCH MORE IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFO IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED THANKS I THINK ITS ABOUT 4-5YRS OLD

Go to the Magellan HSOforum and download a manual for it. You have the basic Meridian, not a Meridian Gold or Platinum, just the plain old Magellan Meridian. It's a good unit for getting around in the woods - won't take chips, but has a good compass and directional trip functions that are fun to use in your car.

Cheap fun way to get started in GPSing. You'll have to learn how to use the functions and everything, but it'll be worth it as you move into more involved units like the Lowance iFinder series, or the bigger marine units that run the Lakemaster or Navionics chips.