• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Eskimo Quick Fish 2

MNMAV93

hey everyone, has anyone tried out the Eskimo Quick Fish 2. i am thinking about purchasing one at sportsmans. they have them on sale for 120 and i can get another 10 bucks off that. do you think it is worth it. i looking for something lite and easy to move around since i will be taking this off every night when i leave. any advice would be helpful. thanks nip

I've got the Quick Flip II and I like ita lot, easy to set up and durable fabric. Eskimo makes teflon runners for the bottom of the sled that make them really easy to pull through the snow and protect the sled bottom. I'd seriously consider getting them if you decide to buy it.

I am going on year 3 with the QF II. I have been very happy with it. Eskimo introduced the Pro series this year. What is nice about the upgrade is the bench seat is much more comfortable and the seat is sectioned and flips up in three spots for easy access to gear in the shake.

Quote:

do you mean the quick flip 2 or the quick fish 2? i mean the quick fish 2. this is a pop up portable not a flip over.

nip

Hey Nip,

I purchased the Quick Fish III this year. If you click on this link and scoll down alittle bit, there is a clip of me putting it up:

http://www.fishingminnesota.com/forum/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=944097&page=&view=&sb=5&o=&fpart=1&vc=1

Overall, I'm pretty happy with the design. Its light, economical, and sets up quick. The ice anchor system works well too. Some have posted that they need to pre-drill the holes for the anchors, but I haven't had any problems with that. I give the system two thumbs up.

I bought the quick fish III on sale from Fleet Farm for $159, and I love it. Once set up, it is huge, yet it is very portable and only weighs 23 lbs (it easily fits in the back seat of my small car). I bought it instead of the quick fish II because it is tall enough for me to stand up in (I'm 6'2") where I would hit my head on the celing of the quick fish II. My buddy just bought the quick flip II and he is talking about getting a quick fish III now because he was so impressed.

BTW- I bought mine after watching carpfishers video. Thanks for posting that.