• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Scope Probelms

Young Gun

I tried to sightin my .223 today but found it impossible because my scope wont hold its zero. Its a simmons pro-hunter 6-18x40. I need to get a new scope soon. Im thinking a Nikon Buckmaster 4-14 $289 but thats more than I want to spend on a scope. I also was thinking a Bushnell Banner 6-24 for $160. Does anybody have either scopes and how are they? Thanks

YOUNGGUN I AGREE WITH THE OTHER GUYS DONT WASTE MONEY BECAUSE YOUR IN A HURRY ON JUNK I HAVE BOTH NIKON HANDSDOWN U CANT FIND A MUCH BETTER SCOPE IN THAT PRICE RANGE BY THE WAY U CAN FIND CHEAPER ONES hsolist OH YEA DID U BOTHER CHECKING TO SEE IF BASES WERE TIGHT THE SAME HAS HAPPENED TO ME LAST FALL THEY SHOULD BE INSTALLED WITH "BLUE" LOCKTITE I BROUGHT MINE TO GUNSMITH PROBLEM SOLVED ALSO WHAT R U USING 4 A REST

I mounted it when I first got it and it was shifting all the time so I figured it was how I mounted it. So I took it to Cabelas and had them Locktite it. I was using my Bipod and a backpack for a rest. I think im just going to buy a 3-9 for $100. I dont want to pay more for a scope than I paid for the entire gun. Plus I dont have the money. Hopefully I get it going soon so I can lay some coyotes out with my .223.

Gunbroker. com I own 3 of those and for the money they're unbeliveable. The site runs the same as hsolist. Register and bid. And because its a scope you can have it shipped right to your door. I have that scope on my 17 Rem., Ruger 10-22, and my Ruger 7MM mag deer rifle.

I just looked at the current auctions though and your probably looking at $180.00 now for new. Same price at Bear Basin. com If you look on hsolist you'll probably find one a little cheaper if you can wait. They use to sell them last year for $150 so my mistake.