• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
tanman

last summer fishing pictures contest

anyone out there miss those warm summer months fishing out on the lake? lets see some fish from last summer!

Tanman, Nice pics but let those poor bass live to hit your lure another day wink.gif

Quote:

anyone out there miss those warm summer months fishing out on the lake?

Nope, not one bit! Sure as heck do not miss the skeeters either! I would much rather fish hardwater than softwater. Take care and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo

no sure thing i would never kill a nice bass like those we kept A few to take some pictures and let em go i am with ya all the way keep em swimin!

Cool. I couldnt tell from your pics if those were kept or not....not trying to start another debate over the C and R thing...I just love to catch those bass - and love even more to toss them back to catch again...