• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

house stolen

merc

My friend had his fishouse stolen off Cedar lake near Upsala. It is a 14' Ice Castle, dark green with silver trim.It's probably long gone but if you could keep an eye open for one suddenly appearing it would be appreciated. Thanks!!!

That really sucks. I doubt very much it would end up here in NW Wis. but I'll keep an eye out. (I'll at least bump this back to the top.)

What if they were to make some kind of chip you could put in one to track it in a case like this? Just a thought.

Quote:

I would NEVER leave a portable on unattended, no way-no how!

That's quite a portable to be 14ft long....

This was a towable unit, not a portable.

I'll keep my eyes open, but I agree with 1st reply....

DUDE THAT REALLY SUCKS I WILL KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR IT DO U HAVE ANYMORE DETAILS WHEN U SAY SILVER TRIM DO U MEAN JUST THE CORNERS OR STRIPES DID HE HAVE THE HITCH LOCKED ONE THING I DO IS TAKE ONE OF MY CRANKS ALONG OR LOCK THE COUPLER JUST 4 FUTURE REFERANCE SORRY TO HERE THAT GOOD LUCK U SHOULD CONTACT THE DNR IF U HAVENT ALREADY AND GIVE THEM ALL THE INFO U CAN MAYBE THEYLL RUN ACROSS IT

Not sure if he has any pics I will check. Also not sure of the trim as I only saw it once and really didn'y pay much attention to that. I will try to get more info. He reported it to the sheriffs office and they told him it's probably out of state by now but who knows. Thanks for everyones help!!!