• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hunter Winfield Resort

Please welcome Hunter Winfield’s resort as one of our Mille Lacs forum sponsors. Since under new management, Hunter Winfield’s Resort, formerly Severson’s, has made many improvements which include: upgrading cabins to 4 seasons, purchasing brand new ice fishing wheel houses featuring flat screen TVs, DVD players, Playstations, stove oven and bathroom. Other improvements include a new office, new guest shower facilities and a guest “tavern.” The resort is in the process of obtaining a food and beverage license. The cabins are true log cabins, something you won’t find at many resorts today. The resort has just over 275’ of lake shore and plans are in the works to install a public dock system with slip rentals. They are also planning on offering gas for boat customers. In addition to the cabins, Hunter Winfield’s offers 8 RV hookups. The resort is off the main street, offering guests a quiet and relaxing environment on Isle Bay.

Their contact info is 320.676.1100.

www.hunterwinfields.com

Its about time! I went up and stayed there a few weeks ago and had a great time. We caught fish and stayed in the nicest house I've ever been in. Great people there and more then willing to go that extra mile. If your heading up they would be the first ones I would call.