• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Bobby Bass

My Ridgid sucks!

My Ridgid vacuum sucks, The shop vac that I have does a good job of sucking but is there any vacuum out there that has a more rigid hose? The only way to keep it together is to duct tape it. The hose going to the tube pops off every and anytime you try to turn the tube. I was just reminded of this as I was vacuuming up around the table saw and I could not find my duct tape. Anyone else have a tool that does not work like it should?

If I had a vacuum that sucked, I wouldn't complain!!! grin.gif Sorry Bobby, couldn't resist. My craftsman burned up a month ago. Guess I know what brand NOT to buy.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Tomorrow is my day to shut everything down, turn water off and say good by tell  next May, boy that hurts!    
    • First problem: work.  Had something come up last minute on Tuesday that required I come in Wednesday.  Finally out and ready to get some rest before hitting it for 4 days instead of 5, but I’m here!   Birds have been disappearing this week on the strong winds but there are still pockets and presumably more on the border areas/ice line.  Nice weather predicted for tomorrow and a good bunch of birds were scouted today.  We’ll see what happens.  I hear we’re in for a big blow this weekend.
    • Well may be next year I'll try and creep by!  Depending who wins in Midterms and if we are still talking to each other then!! 😋
    • Anyone care to help out on this topic?
    • Blue Jays don't chew holes in my soffit But I only have a couple and they don't seem to bother the other birds.   One reason might be that they are too big to sit on the perches on the feeders, so they get to scratch for spillage.  
    • Yeah, of that deer farm and the ag boys who allegedly supervise them.  Or maybe we will get the story of how it has been around for many decades and nobody noticed it until now...
    • Seeing good numbers of birds so far this year.  
    • I went up north to our seasonal spot this past weekend and winterized the camper. 😥   We also ended up moving it to a different spot in the campground that is larger and more private and has a deck! I already can't wait for next years camping season! Still waiting for a visit from @leech~~ too. 😉   I might still go up again this fall if the weather ever warms up but this Saturday looks like it will be cold again up there. 35 degrees and windy is the forecast. We can still use our camper but there is no water in the campground so it is not conducive for bringing the wife. If we would still get a warmer weekend (above freezing at night) they will turn the water on in the shower houses at least so we could have a bathroom.
    • That's his story and he is sticking to it.