• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fish House Question. (I need some good advice)

emkat1

I just sold my 16' Ice Castle because the thing was way too much of a tank for my needs. I'm looking for a lightweight 12-14' shack that I can drive my ATV into. The only mfg I can find so far is Ultra Shack. Their houses are great, but I want to make sure I'm not missing another good option. Any advice on brands/mfg's would be appreciated. Thank you.

I've not fished in one, but in ND there is a following for 'Zack Shack' that may be just what you're looking for. Do a search or type in the words w/o any spaces and add the (Contact Us Please) and you'll see them.

Soderbloom is the best one I have seen. I often look around to see how my house compares and it is a similar design and seems to be the best one around. If you want to make your own, there is a company that will make the aluminum frame and you can do the rest.

Good Luck!

Quote:

Check out ProFishhouses in Watertown,Mn.There is a light weight /with atv door House parked at the south end of Watertown (State Highway 25)These houses are Quality!c63
grin.gif

I second Profishenterprises. I bought all the accessories to build my wheel house from them and they were great to deal with. I wish I had just let them build the whole thing.