• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pictures from this last year?

Deitz Dittrich

Ok.. lets get a post going of your fave fish pict from this last year... here are my fave ones...

Here is me and my little fishing buddie(my neph) He is a fishing machine!

DI2.jpg

This was probably the most fun I had on the water last year. I was out fishing with Wayne Ek (Agape) and we hit an awesome morning smallie bite. LOVE THEM SMALLIES..

agape3.jpg

And here was the largest bass I caught last year. I was all dressed up because I needed a pict for a new lure Mepps released mid year. They used this pict as a part of thier advert.

IMG_0076.jpg

So, what do you guys got?

Really did... but I did remove the hook and replace it for the camera. This was post spawn, the fish came out of about 12 feet of water on a sand poin with some weeds on it. I was slowrolling the lure.

I use a lot of inline spinners early in the season. This new lure is really not that new... its just a different tail than Mepps is used to.. This is made out of marabou instead of bucktail like most of the ones they have.

So, did you have any good picts?

They are both from Lake Amistad, and I headed down in March to fish as a co-angler in the Elite Series grin.gif

Mine was actually caught during last year's tourney, the same day Ish Monroe had that 34lb bag on the 3rd day of the event...

Quote:

Thats Sweet Hella.. Did u learn anything fishing down there??

I learn everytime on the water, but it is always good to fish new types of water, Amistad is similar to some MN waters in that it it ultra clean and plenty of vegetation, but then again there are plenty of diffrences wink.gif

Why is it that I can see some of the pictures and with some all I have is a little box with an X in it? Could it be because of our firewall?

Nice pictures all, but I don't think there is anything better than watching your kid catch fish. I must be old, because I get just as much enjoyment watching people in my boat catch fish as catching them myself.

Quote:

I must be old, because I get just as much enjoyment watching people in my boat catch fish as catching them myself.

That doesn't make you old by any means dlg. I'm only 24 and I think I get more excited whenever I take someone out and they can get fish in the boat, especially when its a "big fish" to them, cause thats all the more exciting. I think I took out 4 different people last fall, several of which had only fished once or twice in their life, and all of them got fish that blew anything they had caught previously out of the water by size. And boy when they get to see those pictures and i hear them tell their friends about it, it just makes me smile. I always love gettin new people into fishing or just helpin a friend out who can't get out quite as often. Not to mention, I've been blessed with a boat provided by a dealer and even sponsorship into a few tournaments now at no cost to myself (lucky having a father-in-law work for a marina). So I feel like I owe it to SOMEONE to get people out in the boat whenever I can and spread the love of the sport.

You guys should feel free to browse through my HSOforum here with some fishing pictures from this last summer and fall. Some smiling faces with a few of those larger fish that were caught. laugh.gif

My Photo Site

95% of those pictures were taken in my boat (one of the two i've had to use) and the first page is mostly me. Browse on over to the 2nd for some of the others I got to share the water with.