• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Trips to Alaska this summer??

Quote:

Mr Wiz; nothing wrong with private e-mail, but you're encouraged to ask your questions here; after all, lots of guys have questions and thats the purpose of this forum.

I totally agree.

If your topic is wide enough, such as : "How do I plan my trip with regard to the tide schedule (highest vs lowest) for different species?" Then by all means start a few new threads. I think we all would like to see some more discussion on this forum.

you can get online and find a bunch of info about that. It is a bit spendy but when you look at the cost of hotels in the summer up here it is not too bad to rent an RV. THere are some places in the lower 48 that allow free 7 days and 3900 miles if you drive one of their RV's one way to alaska.

I have checked the net, just wondering on first hand experience. The 2 outfits that I checked down here were charging something like 100.00 for you to drive them to Alaska. Drive out of either Spokane(?) and/or someplace in the middle of the lower 48. Who is the one you are talking about? Thanks for the info. f/m222, your providing some good info for the f/m viewers.