• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Crank Bait Storage..

bassNspear

Question

Just wanted to shot and see how you guys store your crank baits after using them. I have a weird way of doing it, but i wanta see what everyone else is doing. I take twist ties and fold the hooks under the bait, take the tie, and twist the hooks together, this way when you grab on lure, 40 of them dont come out at once, only that one. Whats everyone else doing. tongue.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

8 answers to this question

I use b@b bait boxs out of Red Granite WIS.They are divided so each crank has it's own compartment and avaliable in many different designs. The boxs are constructed for durability. The outer case is made of a tightly woven water repellent and hook resisant padded material,with a heavy duty dual zipper closure. The boxs will float when fully loaded to just in case they work great for me.

Yep, Bill Standke has gone great lengths with B&B Tackle Boxes. I own 5 different boxes which are totally packed with cranks. Can't say I've ever had a problem with them and being able to organize my baits the way I want also helps keep the down time limited. Definately take a look, you will be pleased.

If you would like his contact information and/or photos of the boxes that I have just send me an email [email protected] One can never have enough cranks.