• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone know a good plan for hitting the bike trails in Lanesboro? Do any of the trails go by any good fishing waters? I plan to do the bike and camp thing, and I'd love a fresh meal of trout along the way. Any tips from your trips appreciated.

This is a great place to enjoy biking and trout fishing. Contact the tourism office in Lanesboro and they will send you all the info you need. You can trout fish right in town or many places right along the bike path. This is a beautiful trail by bike in early spring!

Anybody know a good trunk mounted bicycle rack for a car? I've seen them a few places and there is quite a bit of difference in price everywhere ya go.

Suggestions?

I got a Saris bike rack that attaches to the trunk. It was a nice rig. The weekend was a good one. Highs were 78 on Sat, 82 on Sun. The trails were very cool with the breeze and tree shade. Saw lots of wildlife. I only wish I would have a better camera for all the neat song birds. Tanagers, Grosbeak, Buntings, Warblers, Jays, Cards, Wood Ducks, plenty of deer in the evenings.

Stayed at 250 Campground. Nice facilities