• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
sonoranhope

Anyone know what you call these deals?

I have been searching high and low for these for my support pole in my ice house. they stick into the end of the tubing and clamp onto the conduit frame... here are some pictures of what I am looking for...

quickconnect.jpg

761s.JPG

image025.jpg

al8066199.jpg

2165851240034925867EUDTtI_ph.jpg

I had posted earlier in "Equipment-Expert Information" and got some leads, but would like a part number or at least what they are called.

Thanks in advance...

Good fishing~

Wil

If you search the web for Clam fish house I'm sure you'll find their HSOforum. They have these available. Also, if there is a Mills Fleet Farm store near you, they have them.

Bob

Clam Quick Connects or Quick Clips. Fleet Farm Sells them or you can order them and see them in like 2 weeks.

Like posted above. You can order them from Clam. Just go to the "Parts" link on their web site.

Otter out doors also has them for their houses, and they will be for a different size pipe than the Clam ones. I'm gonna guess that you dont have a fleet farm near you with a tag name such as yours

Thanks for your help everyone... I do have a fleet farm near me.. just havent got around to looking yet... not open at the hours I am awake.

Clam HSOforum does have them, and Ill check the otter HSOforum in a jif. Thanks for the input tho.

They are called a 3/4 Inch C-Clip.

I got mine at Fleet and they are from Otter Outdoors.

Only part (number) is C-Clip.

Sifty

Looks like others have given you the answer you were looking for, but I have a question for you. What's the coin shown in your picture?