• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Milk house heaters suk.  If you want a great little heater go with the ceramic heaters. They throw lot's of heat. I have used them for years in the Deer shack, out house, 40 foot camper and last year when our furnace died on the coldest night of the year two of them kept our house warm until I could get parts and fix the furnace the next day. I agree with Pat K not sure your going to do everything with a 2000W though.    Holmes Compact Ceramic Heater with Thermostat. Compact design with comfort control thermostat and integrated carrying handle. See more details at Walmart - UnbeatableSale » $31.96      
    • I tried several years ago to heat a fish house with a milkhouse heater with a 2000 watt yamaha generator. It would not work on the high heat setting because the output was 1500 watt and the heater not being 100% efficient required more input than the 1800 watt continuous output of the generator. I found out the 2000 watt is surge output rating to start an electric appliance but the generator isn't designed to produce that much power for an extended time.
    • I see Eddie made up for his dropped fly ball the night before, his HR last night really picked 'em up. Best effort of the season from Gibson IMO.  Garver, Cron, & Rogers all had good games too. Still 2 early errors & that's starting to bug me, need to get that out of their system. 
    • With all this heat we are dealing with, it has me thinking about ice fishing and using my new house I built.  I still have yet to put a heater in it and I have been doing some thinking.  My buddy uses a milk house heater in his fish house and it works good and he told me to do that and save the propane.  I'm going to be buying a 2000W inverter generator or that's the plan right now so I can run my TV and have power to my outlets.  My question is... has anyone else used a space heater before to heat your house?  Also will a 2000w generator be big enough to run a spacer heater and a TV without over loading it? If I had the money to put in a direct vent and buy a generator I would do that but right now I only have the option for one and the generator appeals to me much more for the fact I can use it year round.  Let me know your thoughts?
    • Im back but leaving again on Sunday till the 25th. I live in Otsego. 
    • I don't see any.  On the road or on the lake...
    • It would be best if we would know what area you are talking about.  I have mvtv wireless that covers west central mn and it works very well.  
    • cool.  have had a house finch feeding one here but no pic yet this year.  funny looking when the chic is twice the size. lol  
    • Great pics and a good looking hatch! I've had a male Cardinal feeding 1 Cowbird!