• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Granby on the 21st

There will be a small get together at Granby on Sunday the 21st. Chewy, maybe we can hook up this time , let me know if you can make it. We will be meeting at Stillwater at 7:00AM. Hope to see some of you fishermen and Women there. We will have a shuttle service out to Fords hump, for people without snow machines. We will be on channel 6-0 on the walkie talkies.

Dan

Hey Dan how was your fishing trip to Granby? I'm sorry I wasn't able to hook up with you. Did you fish the contest at Granby at the end of January? My buddy Tom managed a 5th place finish in the Brown Trout catagory.

I fished Aurora Res. on Saturday, Feb. 17th and caught a perch, 11 inches (the biggest I've ever caught)and a decent rainbow (about 16 inches). Had bites early and then sat the rest of the day wih only one other bite. Drilled lots of holes but couldn't find the schools of Perch.

I think I'll head to Granby next weekend. Dan let me know what your plans are. Maybe we can hook up.