• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Looking for....

sonoranhope

Question

I am having a problem finding (or identifying the name of) the plastic clips that insert into the ends of an aluminum pole (this picture is some sort of a inboard end??) but just to give you an idea of what it looks like....

OPEX1275.jpg

I need it for a support pole for the center of my ice house... it needs to be 1/2" o.d. for quick clipping on to my conduit frame... (they slip into the end of the pole) if anyone can help I would be forever grateful. I dont even know what to call them to "google" them. Ive searched about 6 hours confused.gif... Please post any links also. Thanks in advance...

~Wil

5 answers to this question

I needed replacements for my old Clam. I found the HSOforum and was able to order what I needed. Just search for Clam portables and you should be able to find them.

Bob

Excellent... That helped me alot. BUT.... does anyone know what you call them??? or a part number? on the Clam HSOforum, it doesnt say what size they actually fit. Im getting closer though... here are more pictures I have came across in my search....

761s.JPG

image025.jpg

al8066199.jpg

2165851240034925867EUDTtI_ph.jpg

But still cannot figure out what they are called... or where to buy them (besides Clam HSOforum-thanks)

Here I go...

smile.gifWil

What brand shelter is it off of?

I call them a doohickey. Really though most big box stores that carry shelters will have them. Bring in your old spreader pole with the doohickey and you should be able to find them.

Ask for a Quick Connect for a spreader pole.