• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Trip to Table Rock

Daze Off

We've managed to put together some plans for a little excursion down to Table Rock in Missouri for a week (Mar 31 - Apr 6) and am wondering if anyone else would like to join us. So far we have 2 boats and 4 guys. Obviously we need to keep the boater/non-boater thing balanced so for every non-boater that wants to come we have to have someone else with a boat also.

The week we are talking about is the week prior to Easter Sunday and we are planning to be back on Good Friday (just for the record).

We will rent a cabin lakeside and spend the week fishing our brains out and trying to get a TR Grand Slam (all species of bass in the lake). According to my sources the fish should be moving out of winter haunts and staging to start thinking about spawning but that is dependent upon what the spring weather holds.

Thought I would open the invite to this forum and see if anyone else is interested. Figuring the costs will vary somewhat from person to person but likely will be about $100/person for the week of lodging and probably at least $250/person for fuel for trucks and boats. Toss in licenses and food and you are probably looking at about $400 - $500 or so. Not bad for a week of bass fishing on a world class bass lake. Note that this does NOT include the obligatory stop at BPS or adult beverages grin.gif.

If this sounds like something you might be interested in doing then e-mail me at [email protected]. We thought it might be fun to add some more boats - perhaps even have some friendly and definately informal competition just for fun.

Might even get to see some pro's racing around pre-fishing - the FLW tour is scheduled there about a week after we leave.

Daze Off