• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Walleyes4Matt

Den Ice house

Unlikely that its on sale, but I was on the Thorne Bros. HSOforum yesterday and they had a full setup on their HSOforum. I;m sure you can buy it in the Fridley store. I don't know if it was the purple or the green, but they did have them in stock. I already have the sled so I will be buying the house, most likely from them.

Cabelas had tghem on sale in rogers last week,not sure if they are still on sale or not

Is otter still making the Small Den house, or are we seeing the last of the existing stock? If so, I may pick one up since I have had the sled for years now.

Yea they still make them but not many places carry them. I found a place that has them on sale but would have to ship it. Is the Otter den easy to set up and put together?