• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Think I can go hunt? But supposed to get married

tealitup

I am leaving on Thursday to go to Florida. I was hoping to be able to hunt a turkey, duck or something... but nothing is open. I am getting married in Florida on the 20th, but when I am there why not try. Going to do some fishing though

Actually, FM members Weck and OrionsXO will be there with me. She told me to set up a hunt for an Antelope because it would "cool" in the garage...

I tried to plan it out... not during september through december for hunting.. then you have turkey hunting from march through may (have to scout)... June and July are good fishing times and August.. well thats the time to get ready for hunting.

So January or February.... Now, if I can only plan kids during the same time period smile.gif

Best of all... she understands my time constraints.

Wild boar hunting.. hum' I already have a mount from one in Texas...but could always go again.

You should have waited until April, of course now if you'd waited until late February early March, you could have honeymooned in FL & taken in spring training. January & February are good ice fishing months & then you've got late ice & the NCAA tourney in March. April's muddy & rainy, perfect time to get married.

Of course I got married in December several years ago...

Congrats on getting married. I did a little better on the kids, the second one was in April, but the first one had me sitting awful nervous in the boat when fishing opener was kind of early that year. He wasn't born until the Wednesay after though.

You definitely need to hunt. Set that precedent right away so she knows where the hunting ranks in your life! Don't ever let that go, or pretty soon fun cool guy Tealitup will die off to be replaced by sit at home and "yes dear" Tealitup guy... I know this and I just live with mine, we aren't even married yet.

My buddy told me tonight, that he was going to divorce his wife.

I asked: Why?

He said, she hasnt talked to me in 6 months.

I said. I think you should reconsider. Women like that are hard to find. wink.gif

well boys its all over. i got married on the 20th as planned. it was very nice... the day before the guys went shark fishing and we landed 8 sharks and a barracuda.. with mine being about 350 pounds.

back and burnt... waiting for turkey hunt

Congratulations on the wedding.

At least when you went fishing it didn't end up like Grumpier Old Men when the guys went fishing in their tuxes and were late for the one guys own wedding.

I remember when we first got engaged and started discussing a date. I of course had never put much thought into it until she wanted to get married the first weekend in November. I asked who she was planning on for a groom because I will be deer hunting. She then agreed to August. Actually she was joking because when we first met I told her you will not see me the first weekends in November for the next 50 some years.

DD