• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

American Idol

The Grebe

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you there, but they have to have a set up that is fair for everyone. It would look weird if the last 12 were all girls. I feel that there doing it the right way, but i still makes me mad about them people doing that to vote for the worst one. My .02 blush.gif

ya what was up with that little girl? Was she there for make a wish or something??? They just kept showing her and she was just flipping out the entire time???!??!!!

At any rate, Sanjaya really stinks. Phil is horrible too.

Kato...You got that right! I think his hair might keep him in it for another go and Phils lack of hair and that stained looking shirt he was wearing, (I know it wasn't but the design made it look like it was) will send him on his way. Sanj should have been gone already?

I'm not good on remembering names, is Gina the one with the red streak in her hair? If so, she'll be going, so will that other girl with the short hair cut, blue dress and the high black boots on.

I think that DooLittle is the one to beat.

I have to laugh... my wife, who may be one of the biggest American Idol fans out there proclaimed after tonights show.. .that she is done watching... I have to admit, I have watched all of the years so far, and it seems, that this year is a joke.

I could see Edwards going....but not before Sanj! And Richardson in the bottom 2? Him and that Blake are the 2 best male vocalists, have been from the start, whats up with the voting?

I guess I can't say much about that, as I don't get into it far enough to do any voting, I just watch it and try to figure it out?

This Sanj thing might not be so good for the show if it is allowed to go much further. I know a number of people that have stopped watching it cause they think the fix is in for Sanj.

I read in the paper this morning that the show has been generating between 27 and 37 million viewers per airing...thats alot of eyeballs! If the shows integrity becomes an issue, I wonder if it will be able to maintain such a high rate of viewers?

Maybe the bulk of the people that are voting for the Sanj are of the same age group as that little girl that was crying at everything the other night? If thats the case, true artists like DoLittle, Lakisha, etc. are gonna be up against it!

Dont discount the power of that Vote For The Worst HSOforum. The last couple years, they were probably responsible for several contestants hanging around longer than they should have.

They are currently pushing people to vote for Sanj.

this year has to be the worst sanjaya flat out sucks has business being in the final 24 let alone now the top ten remember the judges voted for the top 24 they all musta been tone deaf when sanjaya auditioned.the sad thing is his lack of singing ability will bring him a record deal just like william hung guy flat out sucked and is making millions. I mean hats off to them to be able to succeed but how can people begin to compare them to any of the past idol winners or better yet the current top artists or past artists in their day. I agree idol has gotten to be more about ratings for fox then about gifted singers competeing for a title of AMERICAN IDOL. IMO melinda doolittle is the best that america has to choose from that group.

I heard Howard Stern is on the bandwagon to get Sanjay to win. He's supposed to be encourging people to vote for him to make a joke out of American Idol.

Jordin Sparks deserves to win (in my humble opinion). 17yrs old and can sing like no one's business