• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

American Idol

The Grebe

Quote:

This may be the best chance to get rid of him for a while...

lawdog...do you realize what you just said?? tooooo funny!!! SanGINA would survive even if it were polka week. smirk.gif

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should all face the real hard facts, he got there, has been a dud, keeps changing his looks and grins a bunch to get the girls to vote for his cute little innocent smile. He had one good week last week as the music picked fit him well. Its too bad that some of the singers that are better than him are already out. The press also keeps him in the game as he gets more press as the doof than any other one there.

I would say that the calls should be limited to one call per number, only problem with that is , is that the show would have to state that we only recieved 25 million votes and not the 35 they recieved. The doof would be gone with the one call per household.

Yukkkk! Ain't even waiting to see the rest before I make one prediction....Sanjaya is gonna give em something to talk about when he leaves tomorrow!

Man, now I don't know? Chris sounded bad also and Lakisha sure didn't raise any goosebumps?

Those are definately your bottom 3 and Sanjaya or Chris will go...I'll say Chris? Only because of Sanjayas following.

My bottom three are

KiKi-and she is usually a top three

Chris-kinda a tough night

Sanjaya- If he doesnt go this week, he will win it. If anyone can sing and look that bad and still get voted to another week, then all the little girls will vote him the winner. Absolute JOKE.

Lee...You got that right! I mean he was hard to even look at tonight! He definately isn't gonna win it, unless he pulls a rabbit out of the hat! To me, this was his worse performance yet.

America voted and they knew when the time was right! Sanj be gone now!

Didn't matter about the young girl thing, the Stern thing, the collage HSOforum thing, nor the supposed India connection thing, when he could no longer toe the mark with the others, "Adios!"

WAAAHOOOOOOO!

As a side note, man I love Martina McBride! Not only does she have the prettiest blue eyes in the known universe, but what a set of pipes. That girl can flat out sing!

Now everyone can put away the voodoo dolls and get back to enjoying the remaining segments of the American Idol!

But, like William Hung, I bet we haven't seen the last of young Sanji boy!

Quote:

Sanjaya.....Sanjaya......

Say goodbyeya to Sanjaya.....

Goodbyeya!!!!

(Sing this with the Oak Ridge Boys tune "Elvira" in your head. It is kind of self-cleansing)

CA

Hey CA,

I thought you quite watching this show?? What gives? he,he.

mr grin.gif

I read that if he has about a 3 month window to earn as much money as he can, and capitalize on his 'fame'. Let's face it, almost everyone who watches any TV knows who he is.

They said if he signs the right deals, he could earn up to $15million. If he was smart, he'd take advantage of it and rake it in. He'd be set for life!

before i say what i have to say i think sanjiya was horrible....but i also believe he wasn't actually the least voted for to be kicked off, because simon gave it away to early in the show about sanjiya going home...there is fine print that goes along with the show that says the producers have the right to change the outcome so i believe thay just kicked him off because he was really bad. there is no way this can be proven true or false...just my .02

Lee Harvey,

I would have to agree with you, you hit the nail on the head. I think it will be KiKi or Blake, even though I like him it was a very whimpy song that went nowhere (I love John Lennon's version) If there are 3 in the bottom you can add Phil though I think he is safe. If I had to put money down on it I would have to go with Blake but KiKi should go as she has went down hill for the past several weeks after starting like a house on fire.

Got to believe it will go down to Jordin and Do Do and I could not begin to pick that one. I like Jordin slightly as she is more of a young fresh idol type where as Do Do is more accomplished and a little older, Gladys Night sounding.

If you go by Idol standards it should be Jordin.

Windy

Well, it's down to 6 and after tomorrow night it will be down to 4 and it's getting tough to pick em!

Based only on tonights performance, Sparks will be one that goes and to me the other is a toss up....I'm gonna say Blake?

Why? Well, I don't know, it was a good performance and his vocals were good, but like Simon said, "Half will like him and half will not." I guess I fall into the "Not" half?

Grebe,

I sure hope you are wrong but they did try to lay it out that way. Here's my take on the race. Since they are combining last weeks votes with this weeks, I think that Jordin will be safe. She knocked it out of the park last week. I think that Chris will be gone and the other one will be a toss up. I don't know why but I have a hunch it will be LaKisha, even though she did very good last night. I sure hope that Jordin's fans won't let one mediocre song keep her from the finals. I think she has the look and sound to win it all, she just picked a tough Bon Jovi song to cover. We will know in about 12 hours!

Windy

WCWH....Yeah, Sparks has been good up to last night and Lakisha has had some duds, but I think it's a case of "What have you done for me lately?" When it gets to these final rounds, man, I don't believe there is much room for error!

But, seeing how they are going to tally last weeks score with this weeks score, thats a curve that Silva wishes he could throw! I don't know, I think they are all good, but I think Doolittle is a hands down favorite.

Thats just me, Sparks has everything needed to sell records, looks, youth, poise beyond her years and she can bring it! That equates to $$$ so I don't think that the show executives are going to let her go quietly into the night!

Maybe thats why this split vote thing came up? Protect the potential cash cow so to speak....the one that can produce the most, for the longest time...that would rule out 28 year old Doolittle, no matter how good she can sing and entertain.....and she can sure do em both!

Last year, I could have swore that that rocker guy Dourty (sp)was a hands down favorite and when he got voted off, he looked more stunned then anyone!

I guess your right, we'll know for sure who is taking a walk in just a few hours.